Innovation Networks for Active and Healthy Ageing (IN-4-AHA) is a EU-funded Coordination and Support Action (CSA) that contributes to the cross-border scale-up of tested and ready-to-use applications in health and social care. The project will bring together both the support and the demand sides as well as the end-users, engage with local and regional ecosystems, stakeholder groups and organisations. The main outcome of this cooperation is an innovation scale-up model that is validated by stakeholders and complemented by a clear implementation roadmap, an innovation impact evaluation toolkit and a strategy for long-term investments.
Join our stakeholder database if you would like to:
- Raise your visibility, awareness and knowledge on local, regional and international level through events and IN-4-AHA project communication made in IN-4-AHA channels and the channels of the consortium members.
- Get insight for your service and valuable contacts (networking). Matchmaking events to link need owners and service providers in AHA.
- Use practical tools to scale up your solutions.
- Find ways to help scale your business through investment or financing.
- Take part in participatory design workshops/focus groups and co-create IN-4-AHA project outputs (Scale-up model and roadmap, participatory design process toolkit, Evaluation toolbox, long term investment plan).
- Showcase your innovative solution to support active and healthy ageing through IN-4-AHA network and Futurium (Best practice month activities).