The European Coalition for Active and Healthy Living is a group of associations representing stakeholders active in the broader European Active and Healthy Living arena.
Our mission is strengthening connections, promoting synergies, and bringing together the voices of European Networks active in the field of Active and Healthy Living.
The main goals of the Coalition are:
- Bringing together all relevant networks and organisations with an interest in active and healthy living in order to influence and inform the development of active and healthy living policies and actions at European, national, and regional levels.
- Developing stakeholders and the Community’s understanding of active and healthy living and the role played by the different network organisations.
- Promoting the concept of active and healthy living and collaborative initiatives amongst the networks and organisations engaged in the Coalition.
- Developing synergies and collaborations across networks and organisations to ensure greater harmonisation of active and healthy living activities and initiatives.
- Signposting to the resources and expertise of the Partner networks.