EMPOWERING INNOVATION FOR AGEING
The Innovation Networks for Scaling Active and Healthy Ageing (IN-4-AHA), is an EU project that runs from January 2021 until January 2023, and is funded under Horizon 2020. The project focuses on the engagements of existing and needed mechanisms to empower the European Innovation Partnership on Active and Healthy Ageing (EIP on AHA) ecosystem and the cross-border scale-up of tested and ready-to-use applications towards healthcare.
IN-4-AHA will build upon the legacy of the EIP on AHA ecosystem to advance digital innovation for the benefit of the silver economy. Besides coordinating and supporting the further scale-up of mechanisms provided by EIP on AHA and its stakeholders towards a more efficient uptake of innovation cycle in active and healthy ageing, the IN-4-AHA project will also engage with and bring together new supply and demand actors.
Join our stakeholder database if you would like to:
- Raise your visibility, awareness and knowledge on local, regional and international level through events and IN-4-AHA project communication made in IN-4-AHA channels and the channels of the consortium members.
- Get insight for your service and valuable contacts (networking). Matchmaking events to link need owners and service providers in AHA.
- Use practical tools to scale up your solutions.
- Find ways to help scale your business through investment or financing.
- Take part in participatory design workshops/focus groups and co-create IN-4-AHA project outputs (Scale-up model and roadmap, participatory design process toolkit, Evaluation toolbox, long term investment plan).
- Showcase your innovative solution to support active and healthy ageing through IN-4-AHA network and Futurium (Best practice month activities).
The main outcome of the IN-4-AHA project is an innovation scale-up model that is validated by stakeholders and complemented by a clear implementation roadmap, an innovation impact evaluation toolkit and a strategy for long-term investments.
The innovation scale-up model should lead to the organizational and behavioural change in respective authorities to meet the needs of suppliers and demand-side and help innovative solutions reach the community with shorter time.
Innovation Impact Evaluation
lead partner Proud Engineers Ltd
Long-term Investment Strategy
lead partner Civitta Estonia AS
Dissemination and Communication
lead partner European Regional and Local Health Authorities ASBL
We are happy to present our dedicated innovation empowering team, that consists of 10 consortium partners from 7 European countries:
BUILDING THE BRIDGE WITH EIP ON AHA
The European Innovation Partnership in Active and Healthy Ageing (EIP on AHA) was launched by the European Commission in 2011. Ever since, the partnership gathered stakeholders from the European, national and regional level of Europe to discuss active and healthy ageing. The EIP on AHA is structured via two pillars, namely Action Groups and Reference Sites.
Besides building on the legacy of EIP on AHA and further advancing its mission to target ecosystems and scale up innovation in active and healthy ageing, there are also important synergies between EIP on AHA and IN-4-AHA. The day-to-day experience of policy development and implementation of innovation in health and care sector will be analysed in close connection to Action Groups and Reference Sites as part of WP2 activities led by a EIT Health and, reference site representative, University of Porto (Porto4Ageing).