for scaling active
and healthy ageing
Active and healthy ageing is something that everyone deserves. Our shared experiences have shown that empowering innovation will help to create digital solutions that support this essential need and have real impact on the lives of elderly people.
Innovation Networks for Active and Healthy Ageing (IN-4-AHA) is a EU-funded Coordination and Support Action (CSA) that contributes to the cross-border scale-up of tested and ready-to-use applications in health and social care. The project will bring together both the support and the demand sides as well as the end-users, engage with local and regional ecosystems, stakeholder groups and organisations. The main outcome of this cooperation is an innovation scale-up model that is validated by stakeholders and complemented by a clear implementation roadmap, an innovation impact evaluation toolkit and a strategy for long-term investments.
Join our stakeholder database if you would like to:
- Raise your visibility, awareness and knowledge on local, regional and international level through events and IN-4-AHA project communication made in IN-4-AHA channels and the channels of the consortium members.
- Get insight for your service and valuable contacts (networking). Matchmaking events to link need owners and service providers in AHA.
- Use practical tools to scale up your solutions.
- Find ways to help scale your business through investment or financing.
- Take part in participatory design workshops/focus groups and co-create IN-4-AHA project outputs (Scale-up model and roadmap, participatory design process toolkit, Evaluation toolbox, long term investment plan).
- Showcase your innovative solution to support active and healthy ageing through IN-4-AHA network and Futurium (Best practice month activities).