What connected networks exist and can be references in the European space for health and care innovation? What gaps exist and what is the path forward?
This webinar wants to discuss ongoing and current efforts in connected networks across Europe which aim to increase innovation uptake but, at the same time, also reflect on their main difficulties and gaps. We also plan to open this discussion to the audience to achieve a better understanding of what policy, institutional, local, or regional limitations may exist.
15:00 – 15:05 Welcome
- Claudio Santos, Porto4Ageing (University of Porto)
15:05 – 15:35 Innovation networks and current situation
- Martin Lichte, Policy Officer, European Social Network
- Nicola Filizola, Communication and Public Affairs Manager, AAL Association
- Bettina Glaser, Steering Committee Member of JPI More Years, Better Lives
15:35 -15:45 A word on the future of AHA in Europe
- Birgit Morlion, Programme and Policy Officer, the European Commission
15:45-16:00 Discussion and Q&A
- Moderated by Elisio Costa, Porto4Ageing (University of Porto)