PHASE 2 - PLAN
The focal point of the PLAN phase is to prepare for a pilot project by setting up a clear protocol for it. In this phase stakeholder groups must be included to ensure the quality of the pilot, but also to build strong collaborative relationships at the target market.
When planning a pilot, you must have a strategic perspective in mind. However, it is necessary to be ready to change according to new knowledge and experience gained.
At the end of the PLAN phase the decision to be made is whether to continue to the pilot project or not, and if and how the solution must be adapted for the pilot.
Questions to address:
- What is the problem that your solution will target at the target market?
- Who is the need owner and other groups impacted by the problem?
- Which aspects of the problem must be addressed with the pilot project?
- Which environmental aspects are relevant for the testing (legal requirements, existing processes and infrastructure, cultural and behavioural aspects etc.).
- What is your value proposition for the target market?
- What is the aim of your pilot?
- Which resources and partners are necessary to run the pilot?
- How do you intend to monitor and evaluate the success of the pilot?